This form is to create Bylaws, which are rules and procedures for the operation of meetings of shareholders and directors. All corporations should have Bylaws. Be sure the procedures spelled in the Bylaws do not conflict with the corporation’s articles of incorporation and state laws.
How it works:
- Click on the Let’s Get Started Button to start.
- Create your account or log in to your account if you already have one.
- Fill in the prompted fields for your selected service until completion.
- Our team will review it for completeness and accuracy.
- We will upload your completed document to your secure My Services portal.
- You can download your document, print it, and store the final copy online indefinitely.
- Additional instructions for the use of the completed documents are included in the price.