Our legal team is made up of members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Additionally, we take all steps necessary to educate our staff on the changes in immigration rights and laws affecting our clients in order to provide the best service. This keeps our team up-to-date on the changes to immigration law that are happening on a sometimes daily basis. When you call, you can be assured that our team has the latest information on legal issues and can create an action plan to help you move forward on issues such as those listed below. Click on the link to learn more about each topic and how the Law Offices of Diron Rutty, LLC can help you with your case.
- The Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa Requirements We can answer questions about which type of Visa is right for your situation and help ensure you meet the necessary requirements for approval.
- Visa Types Do you know the different types of Visas that are available? There is more than a dozen to choose from, each with their own set of requirements and complex laws. Our team can help you choose the one that’s right for you.
- Permanent Residency Card Are you entitled to a Green Card? We can help you apply for and get approved for permanent residency.
- Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing Changes to your immigration status can be confusing and troublesome. We’ll make sure you have the right information on immigration laws to make changing to your status easier.
- Denial of Your Immigration Case and Your Options Have you been denied for your immigration status? Don’t try to fight the courts of your own. We can help you fight the ruling gain a more favorable outcome.
- Deportation and Defense If you are in danger of being deported, you need to hire an experienced immigration lawyer right away to help put a stop to the deportation process and keep you within the country.
- Naturalization Our team can take you through the process of becoming a naturalized citizen of the United States. Find out if you meet the requirements and set up a consultation with us.
- Political Asylum Seeking political asylum in the United States? We can make sure you meet the criteria and apply for the correct type of asylum, working with you throughout this complex immigration process.
- Provisional Immigration Waivers These waivers can help remove uncertainty about your immigration status and help you attain legal status as an immigrant in the United States. We’ll help you ensure this is the right move for you and your family.
- Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals Started in 2012, this program allows those who entered the United States before their 16th birthday to remain in the country and even apply for work. We’ll help you determine that it’s the right choice for your situation.